FREE SCHOOL MEALS INFORMATION
Free School Meals eligibility
Many children are entitled to Free School Meals but do not claim them. We are keen to encourage all parents/carers to apply for Free School Meals if they receive any of the qualifying benefits which appear in the eligibility list below.
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
This additional money is available to our school from central government for every child whose parent/carer is receiving one of the benefits listed above.
If your child has been eligible for Free School Meals at any point within the last 6 years, they will continue to receive the same support as FSM students until the next review date of March 2022. We will contact you with further information around this time as soon as we receive updates from the Department of Education.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page if you believe you are eligible for Free School Meals. Please return your form to our Office address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (please text school to let us know that you have sent it in the post:
Banbury number: 07769220189 for children who attend West Bar site
Oxford number: 07557381909 for all children on other programmes (including Harlow Centre/Bridges/On Course/Discovery/Next Step/Ambrose House/Pioneers)