In 2022/23 we had 43 learners taking examinations.
- 91% of students attained at least 1 GCSE or equivalent qualification compared to the latest national average of 50.3%
- 30% of students left Meadowbrook with 5 A*-G/9-1 CGSEs or equivalent qualifications against an AP national average of 26%.
- 90% of our students achieved an English qualification
- 66% of our students achieved a Mathematics qualification
- There were 14 Level 2 passes.
- Art & Design students achieved 100% pass rate with 2 students achieving a Grade 7
- VTCT Hair & Beauty students achieved some amazing results with 100% rate at Level 1 and 2
- Construction BTEC, Caring for Children BTEC, Hospitality BTEC, Sports BTEC, Digital Media BTEC, NCFE Business and Enterprise, and NCFE Music Technology all saw a 100% pass rate.
We are very proud of the achievements of our students on their courses. We have seen some excellent individual grade passes too. Often, many of those qualifications are achieved within one year of study.