In 2020/21 we had 47 learners taking examinations.
- 85% of students attained at least 1 GCSE or equivalent qualification compared to the latest national average of 57.7%
- 34% of students left Meadowbrook with 5 A*-G/9-1 CGSEs or equivalent qualifications against an AP national average of 12.3%.
- 57% of our students achieved at least one Level 2/4+ qualification
- 97% of our students achieved an English qualification
- 100% of our students achieved a Mathematics qualification
- Art & Design students achieved 100% pass rate with 8 students achieving a Grade 4 or higher and a third of students achieved a Level 2 Grade 5+
- 1 student studied Spanish this year and achieved a Grade 9
- Biology students enjoyed 100% pass rate
- VTCT Hair & Beauty students achieved some amazing results with 100% rate at Level 1 and 2
- English Literature, Construction BTEC, Caring for Children BTEC, Photography GCSE, Sociology GCSE, Sport & Active Leisure BTEC, NCFE Music Technology and NCFE Business & Enterprise all saw a 100% pass rate
We are very proud of the achievements of our students on their courses, particularly having had so much disruption to their learning through Covid-19 during their examination courses and the very fact that many of them come very late to us in year 10 or 11. We have seen some excellent individual grade passes too: Grade 9 in Spanish, Grade 8 in Art & Design, Level 5 passes in Maths, English Literature, BTEC PSD, BTEC Sport, NCFE Business & Enterprise, NCFE Music Technology and VTCT Hair & Beauty - often many of those qualifications achieved within one year of study.